- Michelle Bachmann is no longer the craziest of the candidates, that now goes to Perry, Bachmann is now just VP of bat sh!t crazy
- Rick Santorum has a lot of kids and a lot of bad ideas
- Mitt Romney is correct, Tea Party does not require you to carry a card, cards, like reading, is bad
- Rick Perry says Social Security is a Ponzi scheme and that science should investigate whether science is actually science
- Herman Cain will never be elected nor nominated, he's being quietly marginalized by his fellow Republicans
- Ron Paul thinks America needs to take air conditioners out of the Green Zone and a fence will keep Americans locked in, instead of illegal immigrants out. In other words, Huh?!?!?
- Newt Gingrich is still rewriting history to make himself out to be a hero and hasn't got an ice cube's chance
- And finally, together none of these people are strong enough to be a serious threat to Obama gaining a second term
- There is a sad section of people in this country that are excited about Texas executing 243 people since Rick Perry took office
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
GOP Debate take aways
After watching the GOP Debate tonight from the Reagan Library I have a few observations;
It is true that America needs jobs, and it is incumbent upon President Obama to help make them a reality, but with Republican leadership like these people running to take him on, it will be hard to get anything done. It is impossible to reason with unreasonable people. None of these people are offering any new ideas, or are able to actually lead. Other than Perry, I don't see either of them being able to make that call that President Obama did to send troops into a sovereign nation without notification to kill an enemy of the state. I know Rick Perry will do it, Rick Perry seems to be amped up TO kill.